MOVING TO A NEW SITE! - Omrikoresh.com/blog

Hey guys! I upgraded! i'm moving this blog to my new site, but I got a problem

If you are registered to my blog through Blogger than I need your email to register you

if you won't give me your email than you won't be able to read any of my stories and enjoy my art!

I Have some AMAZING projects on the way, a Graphic novel, photography projects and oil paintingsand i'm starting to make some more video tutorials and stuff.
so IF you want to read/watch these stuff give me your EMAIL


so PLEASE! if you could, write me an email to koreshomri@gmail.com and i'll add you to my new Blog manually!

OR go to omrikoresh.com/blog and register yourself (:


i'm serious, if you won't than you won't get ANY new materials from me and just to remind you that i'm a really good painter: